We are officially less than 2 months away from our big day!
*clenches chest with fear and excitement*
Now, I feel like its crunch time! In the beginning, we were doing so well. We got all of the really big things out of the way by March but then I guess I got a little too comfortable with that pace and slowed down…way down, which unfortunately, put us behind on a lot of things. So that stuff still has to be done. Now, you may be asking yourself, what does she still have to do? Well, let me make some confessions. Let’s see:
- All invitations and announcements have to be mailed/ given out. (We’re about 80% done with this task, THANKFULLY!)
- I have to look for shoes and jewelry for me and the ladies in my party. (Yeah, yeah, I know what you’re thinking)
- We have to make a final decision on favors *kicks stuff across the room at this thought*
- Finalize the last arrangements with the venue and all of our vendors
- Try not to be featured on the next season of “Bridezillas”
Ok so the last one may be a little far-fetched, but you get the point. On top of all of this, I still have to work and take care of my two guys (including one who is potty training). So with that said, if I go a little M.I.A on the blog, you all will know why. I’m going to try my best to juggle it all though but I understand that I’m not superwoman! The funny thing was that when I was thinking about this yesterday, I came across a blog post over at BlackBridalBliss that was perfect to help me with the timing and planning the remainder of this journey. I’m definitely going to use some of the tips there and see what happens. Because at the end of all of this, it is still our day and the most important thing is to make sure we are happy with every part of it!
But, if there is ever a time when I miss a post, you can easily feel free to head on over to our wedding website.
Yep, that’s right! Our wedding website is up and running thanks to my wonderful Maid of Honor, Jessica over at Crystal Clear Connections. She really captured the look that I was hoping for and I’m so glad she offered to do this for us. Feel free to check her out and let her know that Surprised Mama sent you! You can also “like” her on Facebook as well!